- Leave a message
- « Back to website
- I absolutely love this blog. Thank you!
- I don't feel that the directions are clear on the lava cakes and I'll be making 80 of them. Do you follow the directions on the cake mix box for the batter...why not use large tins...and what's the oven temp? I look forward to hearing from you. I can't wait to try some of these recipes. Thank you!
- You have an awesome page. I love it.
- LOVE all of your recipe ideas!! I can't wait to try some!! Keep them coming
- Hey Girls, I'm loving your blog! It is just what I needed to get out of my dinner rut! I hate dinner. I hate to think of what to make, I hate to make it, and ultimately I hate to eat it! If I had my way we'd have breakfast for dinner every night! Anyway, your blog has inspired me to try new recipes and enjoy cooking again. Thank you so much! I love that many of the recipes are very easy and low budget, and I love that you have photos! I can't make it if I don't know what it is supposed to look like.
I really appreciate when you suggest side dishes that would compliment the meal. It makes dinner planning that much easier for me!
Thank you again for helping out a cooking-challenged dinner-hater! Keep up the good work!
- You really should keep your twitter up to date so I don't miss any more of these yummy looking recipes! Love your blog BTW!
- My Dad's favorite dessert was rice pudding. I grew up loving it at least twice a month, but since getting married all I get is the store bought kind. I had to grab a towel to wipe the corner of my mouth when I saw that picture of yours on the blog site. Looks like a great recipe to replace my trips to the market when I get the rice pudding urge!
- What a wonderful blog! I love family friendly food and recipes, thanks
- Just came across your blog. I live in northern Ca. and I love to try new dishes on my family.
- I think it pretty much rocks too!
- I think that this is the Coolest recipe blog on the planet! I'm excited to try all these awesome new recipes!